If you run a shopping cart website and business is anything but brisk, there are things that you can do to drive web traffic to your e-store, which is something definitely worth pursuing. Your e-commerce platform is professional, well designed and easy to navigate, yet you simply aren’t getting the visitors, and with that in mind, here are some ways that you can generate more web traffic, which should lead to increased sales.
- Optimise your Site for Google – Millions of people use Google on a daily basis to source products and services and without search engine optimisation, the consumer doesn’t even know you exist! Hep the consumer to find you by having SEO people work on your website to make it more prominent when consumers search for your products and you will see a sudden spike in traffic.
- Facebook Marketing – This is one of the most effective digital marketing strategies and with SEO agencies that offer Facebook marketing in Perth and surrounding areas, you can assign a team of social media marketing specialists, who will come up with great ads that are placed in front of the right people.
- Create a Blog Page – This is a great idea for several reasons; the articles can contain specific keywords that Google recognises, thus improving your ranking. The second benefit to having a blog page it to post informative and engaging content that will make for good reading, and you can hire content writers to create quality content for your website.
- Business Directory Listings – Of course, there are many online business directories and many people use these when searching for products and services. If you are a plumber or local builder, listing your business in the best online directories should be a priority, which is something an SEO agency would be able to do.
- Create a YouTube Account – Make short and informative videos about your business and you will generate a following, which will lead to more site visitors. It might be a short film to introduce a new product line, or to introduce your team and with some professional help, you can create the right image.
If you simply don’t have the time to work on your online profile, why not hire an SEO agency? They know exactly how to drive traffic to the client’s website and you will enjoy a healthy return on your investment.